Derech Eretz Operator - The operating company on the Cross Israel Highway
Derech Eretz Operator - Highway 6
Derech Eretz Highways Management Corporation Ltd, incorporated in 1999, is the operator of the BOT, 30 years concession project, 140km long (87 mile) Cross Israel Highway, aka Highway No. 6, the first toll highway in Israel and one of the longest COMPLETE ETC, post pay, free-flow highways in the world
Highway No. 6 utilizes advanced technology systems, which allow free traffic flow for incoming and exiting drivers, both registered and unregistered alike, carrying an average of 210,000 trips on weekdays, which represent over 1.6 million registered users and over 3.6 million users in total.
One Stop Shop Activities:
- O&M of AET Toll Collection Systems and OCCs
- Integration of systems and software of multiple local and foreign suppliers, including U.S. based
- Manual validation units
- Back office, Customer Service Centers, hundreds of Points of Sales
- In-house tailor-made billing and invoicing software, which can be customized on a case-by-case basis
- Technology oriented – Online services, IVR, smartphone, over 50% online payments
- Over 99% collection rate from customers in AET environment
- Marketing & PR
- 24/7 patrolling 0 roads monitoring, responding to safety events, free of charge assistance to users and Real Time Enforcement dealing with violating customers accounted for unpaid bills
- Road Maintenance & Infrastructure works
CEO of Derech Eretz Group
Hagai serves as the CEO of Derech Eretz Group since 2019.
In his previous role, Hagai served as the CEO of Advanced Solutions since its foundation in 2011. In this role Hagai was responsible for the management of the group’s operating companies, business development, and the business strategy of the group.
Between 2001-2010 Hagai served as the COO of Derech Eretz Operator, the operating company of the Cross Israel Highway (Highway 6). Hagai was in charge of the decipher unit, patrol unit, traffic management, and road enforcement.
Cheif Financials Officer
Dady serves as the CFO of Derech Eretz Group since 2008.
In his previous role Dady served as CFO of the Tikshuv Group
Chief Operations Officer
Amichay serves as the COO of Derech Eretz Operator since 2019.
In his previous role Amichay served as the CEO of the Carmel Lanes, the operating company of the Carmel Tunnels.
Amichay has MBA in Buisness Administraion